Do you need key insights into South Africa’s FMCG industry to effectively trade and engage with your retail and wholesale customers? Tradescape 2.0 by Trade Intelligence is an industry on-boarding programme that provides critical contextual understanding of the local FMCG market and its major players.
A must-have to include in any company’s training programme, Tradescape 2.0 is always very positively received by our delegates thanks to expert facilitation by our retail analyst.
Date: 19-21 April 2021
Time: 08:30am – 12:30pm
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Graduates and new entrants to the industry
• Commercial non-customer facing staff
• Shopper and customer marketers
• Field operations managers
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Gain the knowledge and insights required to effectively trade and engage with South Africa’s FMCG retailers and wholesalers
• Get an overview of the FMCG channels, routes to market and growth dynamics of the major players
• Discover the impact of the South African trading context and market dynamics on shopper behaviour and resultant retail strategies
• Compare performances across the majors – Who is winning? Who is losing?
• Understand your retail customer’s business, their challenges and the opportunities they present to you
BOOK YOUR SEAT
R 8,995 per delegate
Includes all three days and an e-booklet
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
R 7,995 per delegate
For bookings before 31 March 2021
For more information or to book your seat at Tradescape 2.0, contact Shelley van Heerden on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27  31 303 2803.