With just under a week to go, Trade Intelligence have shared the agenda for their upcoming Informal Retail Sector webinar.
The three-hour Zoom session will provide you with insights to inform winning strategies and plans for your brand and business in this sector.
Date: Thursday 20 May 2021
Time: 8:30am – 11:30pm
Time is running out to secure your seat – book now to avoid disappointment!
Price: R3,650 pp
Why attend the webinar?
• Get a view on the market value and size of the informal retail sector i.e. ‘the size of the prize’; the formats involved
• Shopper need states – how they influence trends within the informal retail sector
• Understand the trader and their retail behaviours
• Learn how e-commerce and technology is revolutionising informal retail
• Identify opportunities available within this sector for your business
08h30 Welcome and introduction
08h40 Setting the scene: SA FMCG market value estimate
08h50 Shopper perspective
09h20 Trader perspective
10h15 E-commerce: Last mile deliveries, cashless apps and value-added services
10h45 Technology: Direct to the informal shopper
For more information, to book your seat at the webinar and/or order your Informal Retail Sector Report, please contact Shelley on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27  31 303 2803