Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, has announced a series of new innovations and partnerships to power the future of commerce, enabling companies to modernise their systems, develop more flexible digital strategies, and connect with their customers wherever they are.
“Today, consumers expect retailers to offer their products anytime, anywhere, and this is transforming the shopping experience,” said Lidiane Jones, EVP & GM, Salesforce Digital Experiences.
“With 25% of shopping expected to happen beyond a retailer or brand’s website, app or physical store by next year, companies must quickly adapt and embrace emerging channels to provide their customers with more purchasing options and greater flexibility.”
These new innovations and partnerships bring together the power and flexibility of Salesforce’s platform with an expansive ecosystem, so retailers can create fast, connected, and highly-personalised shopping experiences.
New integrations that future-proof the shopping experience with flexible innovation:
With the proliferation of new channels, retailers need to adapt quickly to meet customers where and how they want to shop. With Salesforce, retailers can build shopping experiences that best suit customer needs and meet their expectations — now and in the future.
• PayPal at Checkout for Salesforce Payments: By adding PayPal to their checkout experience with a simple, click-based configuration, brands using Salesforce Payments now have even more options to reduce checkout friction and drive sales.
• Salesforce Commerce for B2B Wholesale Retail: Built on Commerce Cloud by ISV partner XCentium, this digital portal for wholesale apparel and fashion companies supports preseason ordering, in-season resupply, and fully automated interactions across self-service and sales teams.
Digital intelligence delivers personalised marketing and commerce experiences:
In a cookieless world, digital professionals need intelligence across their data to personalise experiences and optimise business growth.
New Datorama and Tableau features help companies connect and visualise data from their cross-channel marketing campaigns with customer order data from Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Amazon, providing real-time insights and analytics that optimise relationships, ROI, and revenue.
• To learn more about the Future of Commerce, visit: https://www.salesforce.com/blog/future-of-commerce/
• PayPal at Checkout for Salesforce Payments will be generally available in February 2022.
• Salesforce Commerce for B2B Wholesale Retail will be generally available January 2022.
• To learn more about Salesforce Social Commerce, visit: https://www.salesforce.com/campaign/alibaba/