RMB WineX 2020 was always going to be different. COVID-19 has made it impossible for us all to gather under one roof this year. However, simply because you cannot come to WineX, doesn’t mean that WineX cannot come to you – in your own home, with your own hand-picked group of friends and family.
This year, South Africa’s premier wine show takes the form of an innovative online tasting showcase comprising 267 wines from 61 different wineries. An entirely different experience from the traditional show which attracts thousands of patrons to the Convention Centre, RMB WineX 2020 will still offer an opportunity to engage with SA’s most talented winemakers in the comfort of your own home, as well as the opportunity to shop for wine favourites in your own time.
To participate, simply log on to www.winex.co.za and review the list of wines available for tasting: go to your nearest wine supplier to source the bottles you want to sample. Invite friends and family to share in #RMBWineX, then connect to the WineX website for over 260 tasting videos introducing charismatic winemakers revealing the stories behind the labels.
A three-minute video featuring WineX director Michael Fridjhon offers a quick how-to guide to make the most of the experience. While the tasting videos only go live on 9 November, the wine lists are already available online to allow you to purchase wines in advance, and prepare your tasting stations.
RMB WineX 2020 – Wine in Your Own Time
• Log on to www.winex.co.za and watch the welcome video.
• View the list of 267 wines from 61 wineries.
• Invite your family and friends to join you for RMB WineX in your own home – any time from 9 November, when the videos go live.
• Buy your wines – either from the farms directly to support a winelands-based feeding scheme or from a local wine retailer.
• Prepare your tasting stations.
• No ticket (or jacket) required: RMB WineX 2020 is available to all – from Amanzimtoti to Zastron, and beyond…
• From 9 November enjoy your wine and dine time with some insights from the winemaker and the company of your own hand-picked crowd.
RMB WineX supports responsible wine consumption. No under 18s.
Contact: OutSorceress Marketing, telephone 011 482 5936 or email email@example.com.