With people working from home, some being parents and others being C-suite management at work, preparing a wholesome and tasty meal can become a tedious task. Nando’s is giving the nation an opportunity to play around with Nando’s PERi-PERi flavours at home with ease with the launch of their new Nando’s Bag & Bake products.
Vanessa Nunes, Marketing Manager Nando’s Grocery Division says, “The best part is you get to play with that Nando’s PERi-PERi flavour in your own home cooking. Whether you like it medium, hot or with lemon and herb, we are excited to help take the chore out of dinner time while still making it an event to look forward to.”
Here’s how it works:
• Simply pop your chicken pieces / veggies / potatoes in the bag (around 500g is ideal) and add the spice – these flavour offerings are oh so versatile!
• Fold the open edge of the bag twice and crease tightly and give it a gentle shake
• Preheat your oven to 190°C and place the bag into the middle of the oven
• Make sure the bag isn’t touching the element as this could cause a fire, and not the kind Nando’s encourages.
• That’s it. Sit back and relax for 30 minutes while the bag does the cheffing.
• OPTIONAL STEP: Act like you’re doing a lot of hard work in the kitchen to impress the household but really you’re just scrolling through social media with a glass of whatever makes you happy.
• When your dinner is cooked through, open the bag, coat the veggies/ chicken pieces / potatoes in the juices and amaze your hungry housemates.
“Once you serve some truly home-cooked Nando’s chicken, there is nothing stopping you from getting adventurous by swapping the chicken out for meat, fish, or even vegetables. These flavours are a culinary journey ready to be explored,” says Nunes.
Nando’s Bag & Bake range can be found at all major grocery stores and are be available in Lemon & Herb, Medium, and Hot at R21.99.