For retailers looking for a flexibly-designed, compact receipt printer that will fit in with their current POS system, Epson has introduced the TM-m50.
The TM-m50 provides similar capabilities to a traditional POS printer including a serial connection port, USB connection and 180dpi. High volume POS customers will benefit from the fast print speeds of up to 350mm/s and be confident that the printer is backed by Epson’s quality and reliability.
The cube design, available in white or black, means it will fit in with the aesthetics of any modern retail store, and the small footprint means it can fit easily on the counter-top or underneath on the shelf edge.
Hugh Davies, Epson Business Development Manager – Business Systems, Southern Africa, says, “The TM-m50 is a feature packed, high performance solution with the legacy features required to allow customers seamless integration into their current systems.
With Epson’s No. 1 market position for POS printers1, customers can be sure they are choosing a product that offers proven quality and support.”
• Modern design with low footprint
• Wide range of connectivity options with USB, serial and Ethernet on-board
• High speed 350mm/s printing
• 180DPI print resolution
• Flexible installation with front or top receipt path and optional wall-mounting (using OT-WH30)
• Very high reliability (mechanism 20M lines, print head 200km, auto-cutter 2.2M cuts)
• Wide range of Epson “Intelligent” features on-board
The TM-m50 is now available through Kemtek Imaging Systems, Mustek, JustPOS, and Tarsus.
1 Number one POS printer manufacturer based on shipments for FY18 (IDC 2019)