Shoppers can expect huge savings and amazing deals at Clicks this Black Friday.
Clicks Black Friday runs from 26 November until 2 December in-store and online, followed by Cyber Week from 30 November until 6 December 2020. To get updated on all the deals throughout the Black Friday period, visit www.clicks.co.za.
“Our savings countdown to Black Friday has been very well received and saw thousands of customers take advantage of our Daily Deals and ‘Why Wait for Black Friday’ specials,” says Rachel Wrigglesworth, Clicks Chief Commercial Officer. “We have lots of great deals running during this period and anticipate a bumper Black Friday weekend, alongside hundreds of promotions we have lined up for the balance of the year.”
Don’t miss the Clicks Black Friday specials on a wide range of products including home appliances, electrical haircare, skincare, fragrances, makeup, baby, home and more – perfect for stocking up on everyday essentials or early festive season shopping.
Special deals include:
• Save up to 50% on Safeway and Kambrook electrical products – Buy 1 save 20%, buy any 2 save 30%, buy any 3 save 40% and buy any 4 save 50%.
• Save an extra 10% off our 3 for 2 purple sticker Christmas gifts – Buy a combination of any three gifts marked with our purple sticker, get the cheapest 1 free and get an extra 10% off.
• Buy any 2 professional haircare products and save 30% on L’Oréal, Matrix, Redken and Mizani – online only.
How to get the best Black Friday deals at Clicks
1. Download the Clicks app NOW (if you haven’t already) and find our festive deals in My ClubCard deals and then load it to your ClubCard. Shop online or in-store. Valid until 25 November.
2. Plan your purchases – Cashback for ClubCard members has been loaded, so you can use your points online and in-store.
3. Draw up your wishlist (and check it twice!). Plan your shopping carefully ahead of time to avoid splurging on the first deals that catch your eye – and then missing out on the really spectacular ones later on.
4. Start with big-ticket items. Whether it’s a hairdryer or the latest home appliance, put these at the top of your list and shop for them first. That way, you’ll know how much you have left over for a few spoils.
5. Stock up on essentials. Make sure you’re stocked up on essentials for the upcoming festive season and save on toilet paper, toothbrushes, nappies and toiletries.
6. Not yet a ClubCard member? Now’s the time to download the app by visiting the App clicks.co.za/app or completing an application form in store.