Trade Intelligence is hosting a two-day programme – an ‘Introduction to SA FMCG Retail.’
The programme will cover the retail market and its major players – perfect as an onboarding for graduates or new entrants, as well as businesses wanting an update on the market.
Who should attend?
- Graduates and new entrants to the industry
- Businesses wanting an update on the market
- Commercial non-customer facing staff
- Shopper and customer marketers
- Field operations
- Get an overview of the SA fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) landscape
- Gain insight into SA shopper behaviour and resultant retail trends
- Get deep insight into each retailer’s performance & strategic focus areas
- Compare performances across the majors – Who is winning? Who is losing?
The SA FMCG landscape
- FMCG market size, shifting channel dynamics
- Shopper need states
- Retail trends
- Comparative performance across the majors
Discussion by retailer
- Organisational structure
- Brand positioning
- Store numbers and growth
- Financial performance overview
- Strategic focus areas
- Shopper marketing activities
- What’s going on in store
26 January 2022 | 08h30-16h00
& 27 January 2022 | 08h30-15h00
R8,995 per delegate
Includes one-page retailer summaries
Book early as numbers are limited!
For more information or to book, please contact Shelley on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27  31 303 2803.