Join the Africa Proptech Forum this Wednesday (26 May) at 14h00 SAST for the webinar: Adoption of technology in African building and construction.
Get insights from Echostone’s Emmanuel Stefanikis, 14 Trees’ (Lafargeholcim) Francois Perrot, and Eco Concrete’s Apollo Buregyeya. Moderated by Deal HQ’s Tosin Ajose this is going to be a fascinating and not to be missed discussion on the future of construction and building across Africa.
Topics of conversation:
• Assessing the latest technologies, innovations and trends transforming the African construction landscape
• Where is the African construction sector when it comes to AI, IoT and VR in enhancing efficiencies in the sector?
• 3D/4D Printing in African Construction: is this a novelty or a game changer?
• Will tech innovation be home grown or imported and how does this affect the African economy?
• How have alternative construction methods and building materials evolved in Africa? Will they be the catalyst for meeting the demand for housing on the continent ?
Date: 26 May 2021
Time: 14h00 SAST